- This event has passed.
Communion in the Garden
September 20, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
St. John’s is now offering “Communion in the Garden” on Sunday afternoons from 2:00-5:00 p.m.
All are invited to come to the St. John’s campus to receive Holy Communion from the Reserved Sacrament, which will be consecrated during the weekly 10:00 a.m. online service.
No signup is necessary to attend. Each individual or family will receive the Sacrament (Bread only) and have time for prayer and conversation with a clergy person. Here’s a short video from Fr. Dave outlining exactly what to expect!
Please note the following:
- Masks are required on the St. John’s campus.
- Enter through the Calhoun Street doorway.
- If mobility is an issue, you can receive Communion from your car in our entry plaza.
- You will be guided you to one of two Communion stations in Eve’s Garden.
- Greeters will assist with social distancing.
- During the month of September, remember canned foods for Second Harvest. There will be a collection bin in the Calhoun Street lobby.
Communion in the Garden is part of our church’s effort to connect personally as the body of Christ while following guidance from medical professionals and local government. Read more HERE about other new offerings.